"Overall I am happy with the service from TRAQS"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

(as a service user),

My son got referred to see a dietician in October. We never heard from them so I got in touch myself.

Turned out to be a fault with the way the form was filled in, and I have to question had I not phoned up would I still be waiting now.

Once TRAQS got involved they chased up the doctors and were very helpful. The hospital sent a short letter and since his appointment has been changed twice, so now we are waiting until March.

Overall I am happy with the service from TRAQS and my doctors, am not sure about the hospital yet.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we assume that your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust/Royal Shrewsbury Hospital NHS Trust and as such we are unable to comment on their behalf.

Please may we direct you the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to take your comments further on behalf of the individual hospital concerned.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

PALS RSH - 01743 261691

Nevertheless, I am happy to note that were satisified with the service provided by your GP and TRAQS. Thank you again for taking the time to respond.