"My physiotherapist was calm, considerate and caring"

About: Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust / Community physiotherapy

My physiotherapist was calm, considerate and caring.

Was referred to advise me on need for and what exercises to take pre-hip replacement.

Response from Patient Experience Project Support Officer, Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust

Dear Hiker389

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are delighted to hear that you found the physiotherapist supportive and that you received advice to help you with exercises pre hip replacement. We will pass your kind comments on to the physiotherapy department.

Wendy

Response from Zita Hipperson, Patient Experience Project Support Officer, Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust

Good Morning and may I also take this oppourtunity to thank you for your comments regarding your experience with the Community Physio Team. I am part of the Patient Experience Team and we are looking to run a Out-Patient Physiotherapy and Ocupational Therapy Focus Group. The Focus Group will take place at Norfolk Community Hospital, Bowthorpe Road, Norwich, NR2 3TU in the Puffin Room on Thursday 5th February 2015 starting at 10.30am until 12.30. We will provide refreshments, car parking and reimburse your travel expenses.

As a recent patient of one of these services and someone who has taken the time to comment on these we greatly value your opinions and ideas, which can help to shape our service improvement.

If you would like to take part please could you respond to this message, if you are unable to attend but have any suggestions/comments regarding the service we would like to hear from you and would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.