"My recent experience of NHS treatment at Renacres"

From my initial consultation to discharge , my experience was excellent. Staff are very efficient, friendly and professional at all times. I found fitting a second blood test into my own busy clinic session difficult 2 days before surgery,and they even sorted this out for me, for which I was extremely grateful ,as I was getting nervous at this stage. After the operation the consultant sat down with me and discussed all my worries. All pain relief and treatments were discussed with the nursing staff, who treated me with respect and dignity at all times. Any time I pressed my buzzer ,I was attended to immediately. The chef actually brought my ice cream up at the end of my meal to stop it warming up. The lady who brought drinks around was lovely. Renacres would be my first choice of hospital for any future treatment. Thank you so much.

Response from Renacres Hospital

Thank you for your very positive feedback and for taking the time to comment on NHS Choices. Your feedback is very encouraging and goes a long way to making our staff feel appreciated. We are so pleased that you were made to feel comfortable when you came to Renacres. Your comments will of course be fed back to the team, we wish you all the best with your recovery.