"CCU and Cambridge K"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Had a heart attack on the 8th Feb 2014 AM and was sent from Darenth Vally Dartford kent were there are no staff for the weekend to WHH by ambulance were i had a cardiac arrest in the ambulance were they brought me back round, when i got to to WHH i was sent straight into surgery were i had 13 shocks to get me back to life, had two stents to unblock my valves, and all i can say it is hard but if it was not for them guys and girls i would not be here today and people moan about the NHS......so from the bottom of my heart i would like to say thank you from myself and all my family. And if there is anything i can ever do for you guys at the WHH please contact me on my email address enclosed.

Dear Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback, staff will really appreciate your kind words. we are really proud of our cardiology services, and staff really go the extra mile to make a difference. So glad to hear that you are recovering well. We should all be proud of our NHS, and work hard to preserve it.