"Great care at Clinic 1 Queens Medical Centre"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / General medicine

After an appointment with my GP, I was referred to Clinic 1 at QMC for a bad chest infection. As I was on my own at the time and found myself there very unexpectedly. I was incredibly grateful for the professionalism, kindness and support of all the staff.

Unlike my experience after admittance, all staff in the clinic that evening from the nursing staff, the student nurses and doctors and the consultant were excellent and clearly communicated all relevant information. This meant that they had my full confidence throughout my time there. I was completely assured that all decisions had been made in my best interest, even though I didn't like the fact I was admitted! Please pass on my thanks to all the staff.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our clinic. We are very grateful for all your wonderful comments about our colleagues there, and we will of course pass your thanks on to them. We are glad they were able to help and reassure you during your unexpected admission.