"Emergency Care"

About: Freeman Hospital

On Tuesday 18th March 14 I was brought to The Freeman by ambulance suffering from a coronary blockage. I was taken through to the 'Cath Lab' where the blockage was released and a stent inserted. I have no doubt this saved my life. The urgent speed and professional care was exemplary. After my life saving procedure I was moved to ward 24's CCU bay where again I received every attention required.I was well looked after throughout my stay on Ward 24 and give my most sincere thanks to all concerned across the changing shifts. Thank you! Bill Anderson.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Dear Mr Anderson, Many thanks for taking the time to post your very kind comments regarding your admission to Cardiology at the Freeman Hospital. We were very pleased to note that your care was delivered swiftly and with professionalism, as our staff strive to provide patients with the highest quality care at this critical time. Your comments have been shared with and gratefully received by the staff involved in your care. We hope you are continuing to recover well.