"St Mary.'s Birthing Centre"

About: St Mary's Hospital (London)

The St Marys Birthing Centre is a fantastic NHS facility with excellent midwives, a caring ethos, homely environment and amazing clinical care. I had my daughter there last week in a birthing pool. The midwives were Excellent and the antenatal care was superb. I was quite apprehensive about giving birth but with excellent antenatal support by the midwifery team led by the head midwife of the centre I was supported in overcoming any fears. The rooms here make it feel like a home from home and enable you to relax when you need to before, during and after the birth. This's service is truly an example of an expertly lead and successfully run NHS service which leads the way in modern maternity services. I really cannot thank the lead midwife and her team enough for all they have done.

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to receive your review of the Birthing Centre at St Mary's hospital. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind expression of appreciation for the facilities and for the care you received from our staff. This feedback is important to us and will be passed on. We hope you are your daughter are doing well and extend our good wishes for the future.