"Formal complaint pending"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

The treatment that my grand daughter received in the first instance was first class. Since then, it has been a disaster. Communication between departments seems to be non existent and a very sick little girl continues to suffer. I expect and demand that some serious action is now taken, as she is coughing up blood, not sleeping etc. As far as I am aware, thus far, only investigations into the cause have only been suggested. I look forward to your comments and a resolution to her condition before her health deteriorates beyond control. Should I not receive a response to my concerns very shortly, I will take this matter to the highest level possible which includes my MP. I look forward to your soonest response.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for posting your feedback. I am very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the treatment your granddaughter is or has been receiving at our hospital. I would not be able discuss her particular case here, as there is no information in your comment which lets me identify your granddaughter or yourself. However I would be more than happy to look into the matter if you would get in touch with me personally by email at jamie.crew@nuh.nhs.uk. Thank you again.

Jamie Crew