"Very pleasingly experience."

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I was admitted to A&E in the afternoon of 9/3/14 with septicceamia and pneumonia +pre existing health problems. I was transferred to Hethel Ward at approx midnight from the AMU during which time constant treatment was given and I was kept as comfortable as possible. I was very appreciative of the fact that though not involved with my care ,my renal specialist visited and assured me that my kidney function remained stable. Once settled on Hethel ward,my treatment was exemplary.I was extremely impressed by the professional manner,teamwork and kindness displayed by staff at all levels with a " can do" ethos. Food was healthy and varied and best of all,hot! My only criticism is about the coffee! All in all I have been very satisfied with my care and treatment and wish for my thanks to be passed on to all involved.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We are pleased to hear that your care was exemplary and that the Hethel Ward team were kind and professional. We will pass on your comments to the team.

Thank you for letting us know about your stay on Hethel Ward and about the kindness and professional attitude of the staff. The staff will be pleased to hear this feedback.