"Second ankle arthroscopy operation."

About: Peterborough City Hospital

Just returned home after being given the "all clear" after my second ankle arthroscopy (fusion) operation. Signed off now and can only say that my experience over the last three years with the two fusion operations were second to none. I was worried before the first op, having never been in a hospital operating theatre, but those worries were totally unfounded. Would recommend Peterborough City Orthopaedic team to anyone. After two ops over the three years and numerous subsequent visits that these entail, I do not think I could have been treated any better. The only blip was the last operation being postponed for seven days, but some things, such as emergencies cannot be foretold. Many thanks to all the staff.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto the relevant staff. I am sorry that we had to cancel your second operation but am glad we were able to rearrange it quickly. I hope that you are continuing to recover and wish you well for the future.