"Chronic back and foot pain"

About: NHS Ayrshire & Arran

I have for the last six years, been politely asking the NHS Ayrshire and Arran health board, for the correct and proper funding, for the effective treatment of chronic foot and back pain. Now I have submitted, an effective treatment plan from the Blackberry Orthopaedic Clinic, in Milton Keynes, England, nobody is listening, to my requests, for the funding of this.

Response from Kate MacDonald, Business Coordinator & Office Manager (interim), Nurse Directorate, NHS Ayrshire and Arran, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Dear pw

Thank you for phoning me this afternoon to tell me the background to your posting above.

I can confirm that I have now spoken to our Medical Director's PA and she will let the Medical Director know that about your posting. I understand that you recevied an email from the Director and that she hopes to be in touch with you next week, concerning the issues your raised.

Thank you for getting in touch.

• pw thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by pw (the patient)

I would like to take this opportunity of politely inviting any of the 18 staff members, who have viewed this story,

1........................................ At the scottish health council.

1..........................................at the alliance.

15....................................... At the nhs ayrshire and arran health board.

1..........................................nhs education for scotland,

to introduce themselves, and hopefully, start a dialogue about this story.

Thank you.

pw

Dear PW,

Thanks for being in touch with us about your situation. I am aware the Medical Director has been in touch with you directly.

Eunice