"999 Call for ambulance at 0500hrs on 14/03/2014"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

Wife was having a hypo which I could not stabilize. Called for ambulance on 999, which arrived within 5-10 minutes whilst I was still talking to the dispatcher.

The crew consisted of Oli and Mike from Swanage. They were totally professional in their approach, put my mind at ease and sorted out the problem. I would like to thank them most sincerely for their help and understanding, and congratulate all concerned on a job well done. Thank you again.

Dear G3MBM

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your wife is feeling better and is recovering well.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients, and their families, when we are needed most.

I will ensure your kind words are passed to Oli and Mike, and a formal thank you logged on your behalf.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.

• G3MBM thinks this response is helpful