"After care on the coronary ward"

About: The Heart Hospital

My after care on the coronary ward was disgusting and humiliating this was relating to the night staff that were rude,uncaring just couldn't be bothered attitude . There handover to the day staff was also very bad . After pulling the cord to alert the nursing staff that I required help in the toilet area it took 15mins before someone came to assist me !! I felt my stay there did not help with my health and well being . I would just like to say that my surgery and my care in the ICU unit was outstanding care with out a doubt . It's a great pity that this hospital couldn't take match the care and professionalism of the royal berkshire hosp in reading CCU .

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feed back to us. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received from the clinical team and in ICU, and very sorry that you had concerns with the nursing care on the ward. We would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) via pals@uclh.nhs.uk or by calling 0845 155 5000 ext 73042 so that we can investigate this matter further.