"The whole team was inspirational to me"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Health visiting

(as other),

I was with a locala team of health visitors for 8 weeks in a placement as I am a student children's nurse. I was welcomed by all members of staff and my mentor was brilliant; she always listened to my questions I asked and responded fully.

She gave me encouragement when I had done well in speaking to patients and gave me lovely feedback at the end if my placement. I felt she went out of her way to give me the best experience I could, this included helping me ring around alternative areas to have a few days experience with which helped me a great deal.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and witnessed some amazing care in the community of vulnerable children and adults. The whole team were organised, caring and very hard working in their work which was inspirational to me to have that amount of motivation and pride in my work when I become qualified.

Response from Karen Johnson, Customer Engagement Manager, Integrated Childrens, Locala Community Partnerships

Thankyou very much for your welcome feedback. We are really pleased on behalf of Locala and the Health Visiting team that you enjoyed your experience and found it useful. We wish you all the best in your future career.