"Excellent service from Dermatology dept"

About: Cannock Chase Hospital

Took my mum for her appointment. We entered the Dermatology dept and were warmly greeted by the receptionist and some other staff who happened to be there ( we had not visited before). They shared a joke and had a quick chat to us like long lost friends. We went into the appointment 15 mins ahead of time. The doctor was a pleasure to deal with and has the perfect combination of being professional and knowledgeable whilst having excellent people skills. They went through the various conditions presented, the options available and allowed us to ask several questions without feeling pushed for time. Excellent service which deserved a review.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your lovely feedback. It is great to hear that your mom received such excellent care and provided you and your Mum with a positive experience. I have shared your comments with the team in Dermatology who I know will be delighted to receive such praise. Feedback like yours really does help to keep morale high even when staff are sometimes working in difficult circumstances.

Kind Regards