"I don't think any one likes ..."

About: Furness General Hospital

I don't think any one likes to be sat in A&E for 4 hours waiting to see a doctor

just about everything but actualy having a doctor in the department i think is a must .

and actualy having beds availible instead of leaving patient's lying in the coridor i also think is a must!!.

oh ! and sanding the floor and re covering whilst patient's are bieng seen diden't go down to well.

especialy since my partner was suffering from a serious chest infection!!!!

Response from Furness General Hospital

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Should you wish to make a complaint then you can do so by writing to our Chief Executive, Tony Halsall, at: Trust Headquarters, Westmorland General Hospital, Burton Road, Kendal, LA9 7RG.

The Complaints Team and the Chief Executive can be contacted at the address indicated above or by ringing 01539 795 332. More information can be found on our website: http://www.uhmb.nhs.uk

We place great value in the fact that local people continue to choose our hospitals and we openly encourage patients and visitors to give us their feedback. This will enable us to continually improve the services we offer and the experience our patients have whilst in our hospitals.