"Excellent Care and Treatment"

About: Northwick Park Hospital

I was taken into A&E on Monday evening by Ambulance as I had been vomiting for 3 days. The treatment I received from all the staff in A&E that evening and the following morning was absolutely brilliant. Everyone was extremely kind and explained what was happening as they went along it was very much appreciated by myself and partner I was then transferred to the Short Stay ward where again all the staff were fantastic and again this was greatly appreciated. I was discharged on Thursday and the Doctor rang through again the follow up with me and ensured my understanding. I would just like to thank everyone who looked after me during my state greatly appreciated.

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

I was delighted to learn that you were so pleased with your experience when in A&E and SAU and will, of course, pass on your very kind comments to all the staff concerned. I know that the doctors, the nurses and the many other people who contribute to the care of patients, will greatly appreciate your kind words. It makes such a difference to morale to know that efforts have been appreciated.