"The new rehab clinic is much more relaxed "

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary / Neurology

I have been attending this clinic previously with my husband from 2002 to 2007 in Dr Rhind’s most excellent care, and was this week with Dr Shane Donaldson. I have been attending this clinic from June 2009.

Dr is always very cheerful and make the visits more light-hearted. The new rehab clinic is much more relaxed and have always found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful.

Please don’t change this.

Response from Michaela Cannon, Patient Feedback and Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries & Galloway

Dear Slight151,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted that both you and your husband have had such an excellent care experience from the Rehabilitation Clinic.

I have forwarded your comments to the staff concerned as I know they will appreciate your kind words. We are indeed fortunate to have such a committed and dedicated staff within NHS Dumfries and Galloway and it is always heartening for staff to receive such positive feedback.

If you have any further comments or improvements that you would like to suggest please do not hesitate to contact us.