"Thank you so much for excellent treatment &..."

I came to get 2 wisdom teeth removed & was really impressed with everyone today- from the receptionist to the radiographer, the dentist & students/ assistants. Everyone was really polite, pleasant & very professional. Also, I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't wait long at all, despite the large number of people & how busy the department seemed. It worked very efficiently. The only downside was that the building is old & dingy, but that isn't up to the staff & the rest of the experience was so positive, it trumped that single downside. All in all, excellent 5 star service. Thank you.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Thank you for this lovely feedback about your visit to Birmingham Dental Hospital, which has been shared with the clinical team. We are delighted that the plans to build a new Dental Hospital for Birmingham are well underway, and we hope to move services to the new hospital towards the end of 2015. Information about the new hospital can be found using the following URL to the Bham Community Healthcare Trust website http://www.bhamcommunity.nhs.uk/about-us/clinical-services/specialist-services/dental-hospital/new-dental-hospital/faqs/