"Helpful and informative"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

After a nasty fall from my horse 28/2/14, I was taken to MRI by ambulance after being refused at Tameside Hospital. The staff here were fantastic, I was given immediate analgesia and taken straight to X-ray and then immediately after to the CT scanner. Luckily I didn't break any bones, just badly bruised. The doctor wanted to keep me in for observations, but I felt well enough to go home. I'd recommend MRI A&E over Tameside's equivalent.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care on 28th February 2014. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff on the quality of care you received for our A&E services, as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was also reassuring to hear that you would recommend our services because of the quality of treatment your received from the Trust. I can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the A&E Manager and the staff involved.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your care on 28th February 2014. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff on the quality of care you received for our A&E services, as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was also reassuring to hear that you would recommend our services because of the quality of treatment your received from the Trust. I can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the A&E Manager and the staff involved. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust