"Amazing people"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

Last Friday I had an operation due to my recent miscarriage. Hospital was the last place where I wanted to be but I have never came across nicer staff. I was there only for one day but the care and empathy I came across made my stay so much better. From the nurses, doctors, students care was fantastic. I would like to say a big Thankyou. You helped me went through the worst time in my life. I could write forever how you guys helped me to manage welcoming me with smile and tissues. I have never came across such an amazing care as never witnessed doctor waiting for anyone to wake up to tell them that everything went well. Again Thank you so much!

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment regarding your visit to the Gynaecology department at North Manchester General Hospital. We are very pleased you were happy with the service we provided for you, we are also pleased you found all the staff caring. We will be very happy to forward your comment to the department managers to share with the rest of the team.