"Excellent Care"

About: The Heart Hospital

I had a Septal Myectomy in January at the Heart Hospital and was treated very well by all staff caring for me.Not only were the medical staff attentive, caring and informative but the catering and cleaning staff were friendly and helpful too.The secretaries were very approachable and helpful when I needed to ring too. I felt relaxed and reassured by the professionalism and expertise shown in my care. I would suggest that some of the information handouts given to me prior to certain tests be a little more informative though. I was rather nervous prior to the test involving a camera down my throat, but it was absolutely fine as I was completely sedated during the procedure.If I had known this it would have calmed my nerves a lot!This was an out patient test. However I cannot praise the staff at this hospital enough.This was the NHS at its best.Thankyou.

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received and will feed this back.