"Myosure procedure"

About: Stafford Hospital / Gynaecology

I had to have a fibroid removed using a new procedure called a myosure. I was booked to have this done as a day patient on the surgery ward at Stafford. The staff on the ward were friendly and reassuring and put me at ease straight away. They couldn't have been more helpful, especially a wonderful staff nurse called Jeanette.

Mr Chin and his surgical team performed the operation and I must say they were a fantastic team, all of which were professional whilst being extremely helpful, amiable staff. Mr Chin himself answered all my questions before the operation and everything went very well. I would like to thank him and his team for their care and the staff of the day theatre ward.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is great to hear that the procedure went so smoothly and you were so well supported by the staff. I am sure this will provide assurance to many other people who require the same treatment in the future.

I will share your comments with Mr Chin and his team.

Kind Regards