"Incomparable "

About: Royal Bolton Hospital / Gastroenterology

I have had this procedure done before at other hospitals but none compared to this wonderful mobile endoscopy unit. The staff are amazing, made me feel totally relaxed.

Response from Heather Edwards, Head of Communications, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust

People are often apprehensive before this procedure so it is good to know the staff were able to help you feel relaxed about it. This will also reassure other patients. Thank you for letting us know.

• Jemma thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Jemma (the patient)

Great to know that comments are actually taken on board and I hope the relevant staff are aware that their work is appreciated.

Thanks Jemma, When someone posts a comment on this website -- good or bad -- we not only post a response as soon as we can (staff availability permitting) but also always let the relevant department and staff know. This is how we learn what is good for patients and what isn't. Best wishes.

• Jemma thinks this response is helpful

Response from Royal Bolton Hospital

Staff really appreciate positive feedback from patients so thank you for taking the time to let us know you received good care. I will pass it on to staff in the department.