"Excellent care at Lorn & Islands Hospital"

About: Lorn & Islands Hospital

I attend Lorn & Islands Hospital for a chronic condition and have had recent admission to the Hospital.

I would just like to say the care received from Nursing staff and Medical staff was excellent. I was treated with Dignity and respect at all times and my family were given a lot of support also.

We should be really proud of our local hospital in Oban.

Response from Viv Hamilton, NHS Highland

Dear argyll,

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback regarding your experience of our services at Lorn & Islands Hospital. It is certainly lovely to hear such a glowing report and I will ensure your comments are conveyed to our staff. I am delighted to hear that you and your family were treated with dignity and respect and felt supported during your stay. We are always happy to learn from the experiences of people using our service and I once again thank you for taking the time to share your valued views with us.

Response from Gina Alexander, Director, Patient Opinion Scotland, Patient Opinion

Dear Argyll

It's good to see that you have such an appreciative response to your positive story. NHS Highland are always very on the ball when it comes to getting back to people. They delay on this occasion was because, due to a technical glitch with a rogue postcode, we didn't alert them to your story. So they didn't know they had anything to reply to. Sorry about that!

Hope you are feeling back on form after your hospital stay.

Best wishes