"The respect and care I had is second to none"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Accident and emergency East Surrey Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat East Surrey Hospital / Ophthalmology

I went to visit East Surrey outpatients for ENT team who assessed me within ten minutes of waiting. Checked, explained and assured me in a way I was satisfied.

Following a separate issue with my sore eyes on the same day I had to go to A & E who's assessed me very well. This was followed up by a next day morning appointment to see a specialist who reassessed me and gave me medication, explained and assured me I felt really good that words cannot describe.

I'm well within a week and grateful for a fantastic hospital. The respect and care I had is second to none. Thank you.

Response from Barbara Bray, Chief of Surgery, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Alibaba

Thanks very much for your positive comments about the service we provide at East Surrey Hospital. Both the ENT and Ophthalmology departments have fantastic staff and it is great for them to hear from our satisfied patients. I will make sure they receive a copy.

• Alibaba thinks this response is helpful