"The receptionist was helpful the ..."

About: Knutsford & District Community Hospital

The receptionist was helpful

the waiting room was clean

The staff. the doctor was rude, and the consult, which i had travelled 50miles for, was over in 20secs, he did not ask any basic questions, did not ask me about my condition in any detail, did not consult me on my treatment, did not explain the upcoming test, and was very dismissive

the nurse made me feel violated, she was very rude, and in my oppinion, out of order on four occasions during my visit, will be making a formal complaint against both of them, the waiting times are short for a reason.

Response from

We are really sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience at Knutsford Hospital. I believe it has been brought to the attention of our Customer Care Team, and that they are looking into this for you.

Response from Knutsford & District Community Hospital

Firstly we would like to apologise that you did not feel you had a good experience at Knutsford.

We believe that you have been in contact with the PALS service at East Cheshire Trust and that they have investigated your concerns further and have written back to you. The PALS team have passed on your feedback to the department concerned and discussed your comments with the members of staff involved.

We aim to make every patient’s visit to hospital as pleasant, convenient and worry-free as possible. We are sorry that for you this was not the case. However we are pleased that you found the receptionist helpful and you thought the waiting room was clean.