"efficient and friendly service"

About: Dorset County Hospital / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

999 service was contacted and after series of questions, operator decided to refer back to GP. One hour later, a nurse from the service phoned asked more detailed questions and decided that because of pre-existing conditions, a paramedic was needed.

He arrived 10 mins later, was extremely efficient, very friendly and carried out a detailed examination. He then decided to send me to A & E and called for an ambulance.

Dear oapgarger

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are feeling better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our Ambulance and Urgent Care staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the members of staff who assisted you. In order to do this I will need to know the date and address that the ambulance attended. Could you please contact me, at your convenience, at laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk?