"carpal tunnel treatment"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Having recently undergone Carpal Tunnel Nerve Decompression, I would like to comment that the treatment from start to finish has been excellent. The staff involved in the diagnosis, the nursing staff in Day surgery and the follow up review have further boosted my confidence in the NHS. I would particularly like to congratulate two doctors and all their staff for the way they treated me with kindness and confidence. I am now well on the way to a virtually pain free full recovery. The service and treatment are, I would say are second to none. Well done to all involved.... and Thankyou.

Thank you so much for providing us with such lovely feedback - I will make sure staff involved see how much you appreciate the care and service they provided. We are really proud of our staff who care for patients with both efficiency and kindness. I hope you continue to make a full recovery.