"Life is meant to be a joyous journey where your heart and soul can dance"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

My experience of counselling has been very positive. I have felt very supported by Tanya, my counsellor. She has helped me through a very difficult time when I felt that life was not worth living.

She is very easy to talk to, she has a very easy going nature and I felt safe discussing very personal things with her. I was and always will be forever grateful how she helped me find myself.

I felt that I had gone AWOL for many years. It is important to note that you are not alone if you need care and support. There is always someone who is willing to listen and understand. The first point of contact is your GP who will signpost you in the right direction.

Life is meant to be a joyous journey where your heart and soul can dance. If you don’t feel like this then it is important to get help. Remember, you deserve the best and you are worth it.

Thanks Tanya, an angel by my side x.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We are pleased that your experience of working with our colleague has been positive and useful. Please do get in touch if there is anything else we can do to improve the way in which we provide our services.