After waiting for over a year for an appointment, leaving my condition to get worse after the constant changes to my appointment date, sometimes notifying me the day before! I was met by bafflement by what i thought would be a simple diagnosis of jaw malocclusion after seeing 4 different dentists i was met by a consultant who had no interest in what i had to say and when i was not happy with the treatment offered it i was met with 'either have it or don't'. I am still left waiting 2 months later for any response! though I didn't expect any less from the NHS. My health is my priority and i do not want to have any treatment i deem to be unnecessary or harmful and should at least be given a second opinion and not be treated as though I'm just a patient who doesn't know anything.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

I am sorry to read of your experience and hope you will contact the Trust Customer Service Team (0800 917 2855) to be able to provide more information so that we can support you to seek a second opinion as you wish.