"Really superb care from beginning to end"

About: Northwick Park Hospital

I arrived by ambulance with severe chest pain. My diagnosis eventually proved to be a rare neurological condition but every attention was given to achieve the correct diagnosis. I was an inpatient for 4 nights (2 in AAU and 2 in Gray ward) and found the care provided by all the nursing staff showed incredible patience and professionalism especially to some of the sometimes confused and difficult patients. In particular, the care proved for the few elderly patients on these wards was exceptional, showing dignity and patience. The food was very good and served with care. I watched both wards being cleaned and the floors and rails etc were thoroughly cleaned each day I was there. I really could find no fault.

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

I was delighted to learn that you were so pleased with your experience when in A&E, AAU and Gray ward and will, of course, pass on your very kind comments to all the staff concerned. I know that the doctors, the nurses and the many other people who contribute to the care of patients, will greatly appreciate your kind words. It makes such a difference to morale to know that efforts have been appreciated.