"outpatient visit - 27th February"

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

The ambulance driver who took me to the old Walk in Ctre Outpatientd and home again - very helpful; caring; cheerful. The nurse who prepared me for my consultation was kind; efficient; and explained well - also carried out the "end of visit" stuff efficiently - ensured I had specimen container - ensured I was ok for waiting for transport and ordered that. The consultant was easy to consult, explained results, and poss diagnosis, and what he wanted me to do by way of tests and what to do once I had completed them. I was able to feel confident in him. Heather Riches

Response from Shahid Sardar, Head of Patient Engagement, Patient Safety and Quality, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust

Dear Ms Riches,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please do always remember that if ever in future you require any assistance you can call the patient experience team on 01279 827084.

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Dear Ms Riches, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive comment. It is particularly positive to read about such a range of different elements of your visit which went well. Thank you and please do remember that if ever in future you require any assistance you can call the Patient Experience Team on 01279 827084.