"visited a&e on 24th feb"

About: New Cross Hospital

in a&e 4 blood pressure cuffs were found not to be working. doc fetched the old hand pump one in the end. 2 heart monitors found not to be working. not informed properly about any treatment needed or fact needed to be seen by cardiology. only got that sorted when went to own doctor to find out why I was rushed to A&E Says ave time for cardiology appointment is 5 weeks. How come it saying no appointments. Got one now waiting 13 weeks. Yet admitted in Jan was told need tests and would sort, still waiting appointment so will be 18 weeks. What's going to happen with 350 staff transfer to Cannock and 30 million has to be spent on Cannock. Wolverhampton will become worse.

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your patient experience within our hospital. To enable us to investigate your concerns further, could I please ask you to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362. Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for posting your comments relating to your recent experience at our hospital.

To enable me to look into this further for you, I would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362.

Kindest regards