"Fantastic Patient Care!"

About: The Eastman Dental Hospital

I was referred by my GDP for root canal treatment in July 2013, by December I had received my initial consultation with an Endodontist. From beginning to end (almost - my last appointment tomorrow hopefully!) the treatment I have received has been superb. Every member of staff I have encountered within the hospital, has been patient focused and offered a high level of care. At the beginning of my treatment I was feeling incredibly depressed because of the damage to my tooth and the uncertainty as to whether treatment would rectify the issue; now, almost three months down the line, my confidence has returned and I have a root canalled, healthy looking front tooth once more (thanks also to the internal bleaching treatment offered). I am incredibly grateful both to my GDP for referring me and for Eastmans for accepting under the NHS. This has been life changing treatment for me (as dramatic as it may sound) and the high level patient care I have received has made it a particularly comfortable experience.

Response from The Eastman Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received and will feed this back.