"womens health unit, leigh infirmary"

About: Leigh Infirmary

I have had numerous appointments at Leigh Infirmary Womens Health Unit over the last 18 months due to gynae problems. I have been really impressed with the care I received. The nurses and doctors have treated me with respect at all times and involved me with any decisions affecting my care. The new unit is lovely, spacious and clean. The receptionist is friendly and professional, always has a smile. The nurses are well trained and professional. They were so understanding when I needed a hand to hold ( thanks !)! I saw various doctors, but special thanks to my consultants and certain doctors. Thank you so much for the excellent care I received.

Response from Susan Heighway, Patient Relations / PALS Manager , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. I am very grateful to you for sharing your positive comments, which I will forward to the Division of Surgery and the Division of Estate and Facilities.

I am sure they will be please to cascade this information to the staff involved in your care at the Women’s Health Unit at the Leigh Infirmary, and the team that helped create the new building. I have no doubt that staff will be very pleased to read your posting.