"Emergency care"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

I was taken to the emergency care unit by ambulance 2 weeks ago following a previous trip to A&E at darenth valley. Canterbury were experiencing abnormally high demand but nevertheless I felt I was in safe hands and looked after until a doctor was available. Further I saw a consultant prior to his early morning rounds. I then attended the TIA clinic via a cancellation appointment. The doctor rang me the same evening giving me the results of my MRI scan (fortunately clear) and advised that a full report of her conclusions and recommendations for my condition would be sent to my GP That same evening. Don't know what else I can say other than Thank You Canterbury. You are a shining example of all that is good in our NHS. Fiona.

Fiona, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback, I am so glad to see that we provided you with an efficient service with kindness and professionalism. We are very proud of the service provided by staff in our emergency care centre. They will really appreciate your feedback.

I do hope you continue to fully recover from your illness