"Birth of my son via elective caesarean "

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Maternity unit

I was booked in for early Feb and on arrival lovely midwife Anne and student Kelly looked after me. Every single member of staff looked after me and made me feel at ease. The team in theatre made me feel as relaxed as possible and really made the whole experience so positive for me.

After my section recovery I was moved to postnatal ward 8 where I stayed for two nights and although it was very busy all the staff were amazing, and couldn't do enough to help. The whole experience was very good and as someone who is nervous about hospitals and was not looking forward to a second section, I wanted to pass on my comments to reassure others and thank those who helped me

Response from Gail Bell, Deputy Head of Midwifery, Women and Children, NHS Forth Valley

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience especially with a new baby to keep you busy. We are thrilled to hear this positive feedback and I have passed on your comments to the staff involved in your care.

Hopefully your positive experience will help reassure other mums- to- be who are feeling a bit apprehensive too.

I hope you and your family are well.

Once again, many thanks.

• Bettykirb thinks this response is helpful