"Such a turnaround, fantastic!"

About: Stafford Hospital

My Father was treated at the hospital in 2010 and the experience was dire. So when my Mother was rushed to A&E on February 10 this year I was fearful but I can't praise all staff involved with her care enough. They were skilful, pleasant and very committed to ensuring Mum was made as comfortable as possible. From A&E she was transferred to the Critical Care unit and then on to the Acute Cardiac Unit. The family were kept informed along with Mum at each stage and she received high standards of care and attention from all the Doctors and Nurses. To summarise she was very poorly on admittance but was discharged a week later and is up and about again. Amazing!!

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your lovely feedback. It is great to hear that your mom received such excellent care and that she is now recovering well at home. I have shared your comments with the teams who I know will be delighted to receive them. Feedback like yours really does help to keep morale high even when staff are sometimes working in difficult circumstances.

Kind Regards