"Audiology/hearing aid"

About: Charing Cross Hospital

I attended with my 91 year old mother in law on 2 occasions as she was having problems hearing and with her hearing aid. On the first visit the young technician (I have forgotten her name) was clearly working into her lunch break but never hurried us - in fact the opposite - she did extra tests to identify that a new hearing aid may be of benefit. (Unfortunately we had to wait along time to see the audiologist as other more urgent case kept being put in front of us - so it was a very long morning) Our second visit was also successful. The audiologist/technician was patient, explained everything clearly, spoke to my m-in-l not just me. did not rush us in any way. She fitted a new type of hearing aid and gave lots of advice. A wonderful service and a wonderful attitude, especially by the young women that we saw. Please pass on our thanks and praise.

Response from Charing Cross Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to receive your review of our Audiology Service. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind expression of appreciation for the care and support your mother received. Your comments have been passed to the service manager and are really appreciated.