"Excellent, friendly, talented staff"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

I attended with a small, jagged cut on my little finger. I was treated by two doctors, who introduced themselves and did an excellent job removing shrapnel from the cut and stitching me up. They kept me informed throughout, and were very friendly - the atmosphere in the treatment room was very good. When I returned to my native Scotland, my practice nurse commented on the "first-class" stitches, and my cut has now healed very well. Very impressed and would like to extend my thanks to the doctors for their care.

Response from Patient Engagement & Experience Administrator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Tracy

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for sharing your story and for your lovely comments. It is always so rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to patients when they need it most. Kind regards Tracy