"I fully recommend the audiology department"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat

I received my hearing aid from audiology in December. I went out with relatives the next day and was quite comfortable using my hearing aid. The specialist staff at audiology are extremely caring and understanding, put me at ease right away and explained the importance of adjustments of the hearing aid to suit my satisfaction.

They also have a scheme of volunteers to visit patients in the home with follow up advice. This I am looking for to and my first visit will be January due obviously to holidays.

I fully recommend the audiology department.

Response from Chloe Jones, TRAQS Patient Advisor, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear 'Jolly673 '

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust/Royal Shrewsbury Hospital NHS Trust and as such we are unable to comment on their behalf.

Nevertheless, TRAQS is very pleased to hear that your referral went smoothly and that you are happy with the care that you received.