"Breast Cancer Care"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in September last year, resulting in a minor operation with a course of radiotherapy to follow. Having recently completed my treatment, I would really like to express my gratitude to all involved at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. From the sensitive way the diagnosis was introduced to me and my family and the dedication of the breast care nurses, through to the expertise of the surgeon and the wonderfully welcoming staff at the Colney Centre, the care was absolutely excellent. Thank You!

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for telling us about your experience and about how the team were sensitive to your needs. We will pass on your comments to the breast care team.

We are pleased to hear that you have come to the end of your treatment and wish you a good recovery. Thank you for letting us know that the staff were caring and were able to help you through a difficult diagnosis.