"Everyone I saw was extremely polite and professional"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

(as a service user),

I felt my doctor was slow to recognise and diagnose my symptoms. However, once I was referred for physio, the treatment was excellent. My appointment waiting time was three weeks. Everyone I saw was extremely polite and professional and very friendly.

The consultation was not rushed. I felt this was very thorough. Good explanations were given and my questions and concerns answered.

Well done and thank you. We are so lucky to have treatment like this available to us.

Response from Chloe Jones, TRAQS Patient Advisor, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear 'Sun278 '

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that your comments relate to your diagnosis and treatment. Unfortunately, due to the anonymous nature of patient opinion, I am unable to comment any further at this moment in time.

We note that you feel your doctor was slow to reach a diagnosis. If you wish to make a complaint your GP surgery should have a written complaints procedure, and you will find this at reception or on the practice website. As a first step, speak to the practice manager. You can also complain to the practice in writing, or by email.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we wish you all the best with your treatment.