"Thank you!"

About: King's Mill Hospital

I think the only time people put a comment on sites like this is when they are ready to moan! This is just my personal experience ever time I go there. Right from when you walk in, the staff is well trained throughout! Even desk staff ( I never normally find this ). I had a few hour waited what is expected for a spinal lumber steroid injection. They treated me with dignity throughout, I am needle phobic! ..... after explaining they was great! I am writing this a few hour later and I feel relief from pain as I type ( how long?...knowbody knows!). My whole point is people should also leave a feed back when they have had a good experience!....not just the bad ones.. I moved to Mansfield 6 years ago, and the kings mill is one of the things that attracted me. Once again, Thank you to all the staff,. Keep up the good work ;) ( age 40 male). P.S It was The staff at the Day case unit, You have no option to put this, Thanks!

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for your feedback which we will circulate to the day case unit team for them to share with their staff who are really grateul to receive such messages.