"Admission and stay in hospital"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Trauma and Orthopaedics

In late January I went to Same day admission unit for operation on my spine, all the staff here were really great, they were all so busy but had time for every body.

After my operation I was on Denton ward, I can not praise my stay enough, all staff on this ward were really brilliant from the cleaner upwards, nothing was to much trouble for anybody whatever I needed there was somebody there to help from bedbaths to bedpans! !

Everybody showed so much respect and I was treated as an individual, the nursing staff thats were training the students were really great with them it was a really lovely ward to be on even the meals were good! !

Keep up the good work it makes such a difference to have such brilliant staff to care for you thanks to all

Thank you for telling us about your operation and stay on Denton ward. We are pleased to know that all the staff treated you with respect and had time to help you.

Update posted by missey (the patient)

you are very welcome and I hope it puts more patients at ease before they have to be admitted to hospital