"Wonderful (would prefer to keep it secret!)"

About: Crowborough War Memorial Hospital

We have visited Crowborough MIU with our daughter three times in the last two years - 1. bead up nose; 2. badly cut forehead (fell while running); 3. cut lip and damaged front teeth (swan diving onto sofa). On every occasion the staff have been delightful, have cared for her brilliantly and she now *wants* to go to MIU if there is something wrong. I can't praise the place highly enough, it is now the only place we go when there is a problem. I always recommend it to others, but secretly hope it doesn't get too popular!

Response from Eileen Weeks, Patient Experience Lead, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the standard of care your family have received from Crowborough MIU. It’s always encouraging for staff to receive positive feedback. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families.

Response from Crowborough War Memorial Hospital

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the standard of care your daughter has received at Crowborough Minor Injuries Unit. It’s always encouraging for staff to receive positive feedback. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families. It was extremely kind of you to take the time to provide feedback. I will ensure that your comments are shared with all the staff concerned.