"tooth extraction on 10th feb 14"

Apart from the lady on reception who gives the tickets all staff were brilliant proffesional andcaring. Lady on reception rude and unsympethitic! The dental staff were very proffesional and put me at ease. They were polite and i was abit anxious they reassured me everything would be ok. I was in alot of pain had been for 5 days, that was soon sorted out and tooth was out. Still i have swelling of gums but overall have to say excellent service. Oh and there was alot of ppl who had little things wrong woth them that their own dentist could have dealt with instead they hold up emergencies...may i suggest before giving ticketsabit of info as to why they are visiting! Saves ppl who have genuine emergencies waiting...

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Thank you for this feedback and I am sorry that your welcome to the Hospital was not as we would expect. I am delighted you found the clinical staff were professional and attentive. Your feedback will be shared with the clinical team and also with the receptionist, to take important learning and identify where improvements can be made.