"My little girls treatment"

About: The Heart Hospital

My 21 year old daughter has been a patient at The London Heart Hospital since she were 14. In mine & my families minds my daughter is in the best hands next to gods himself. We could not pay for better treatment if we had to so are very lucky to have such fantastic treatment on the NHS. The staff in all departments are second to none. We sleep very soundly at night with the knowledge that if my daughter needs treatment she just makes a call and is usually seen within 24hrs. Yes we often have to wait a long time in the clinics, however TLHH treat people who are very unwell and will never turn anyone away who has a concern. The staff do their best to see you as quickly as possible and will always listen and reassure anyone with a concern. In my mind as a parent that is extremely important. Thank god for you all, who give your all. You are an amazing team. Thank you.

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received and will feed this back.