"birth of child"

About: New Cross Hospital / Maternity care

(as a parent/guardian),

We recently were in the midwife led unit at new cross hospital in Wolverhampton for the arrival of our second daughter, and had a fabulous experience.

Firstly, we entered our delivery suite room with birthing pool and ensuite shower room which was fantastic and a lovely surprise. Secondly, were the excellent midwifes (Kate, Lucy and the team) who were absolutely fantastic and really supportive.

It was a lovely experience, one that we would recommend to anyone.

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for posting your comments relating to your experience within our Maternity Unit. Can I also take this opportunity to congratulate you on the birth of your daughter. I will share your comments with the staff on the unit. I wish you all well for the future! Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for posting your comments relating to your recent expereince within our Midwifery Led Unit. May I take this opportunity to congratulate you on the birth of your daughter too!

I will share your positive comments with our staff.

I wish you all well for the future!

Kindest regards